The cranberry-lime fizz is a drink I started really loving when I was pregnant with my first son. I was so thirsty all the time and needed something with flavor. I started making this all the time and it became my signature drink. It’s so refreshing and crisp, perfect to cut through all the rich Thanksgiving fare.
|Cranberry Lime Fizz|| |
- ¾ cup cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- ¾ cup club soda, chilled
- lime, washed and sliced into wedges
- In a nice tall glass, add ice to about halfway up the glass and ¾ cup cranberry juice cocktail.
- Squeeze the juice from one or two wedges of lime into the glass and drop the wedges into the glass.
- Top with ¾ cup of club soda and enjoy!
- If feeling particularly festive, of course this drink would go great with some vodka.